Are you looking to further your career in manufacturing? We have an immediate requirement for the following permanent position working with a skilled team within our turning section. You will be using the latest machines to manufacture interesting/complex parts from exotic materials in our fully climate controlled factory.
Candidates will need to have come from a CNC machining background. Ideally with experience programming/setting TWIN SPINDLE MACHINING CENTERS.
The key activities outlined below represent an overview only of the above position and should not be seen as a definitive list of activities. A flexible and responsive approach to this role is vital, together with the initiative in identifying and focusing on the needs of the business and its customers.
- As a CNC Programmer/ Setter/ Turner you will be tasked with programming FIXED HEAD LATHES using Fanuc controls, setting tools and offset data and proving out new programs as required.
- To dimensionally inspect manufactured product, using a variety of measuring equipment in our fully climate controlled factory.
- Be able to demonstrate a proven track record of CNC programming within a manufacturing / engineering environment.
- Computer literate at Microsoft Excel and Word to a basic level.
- Able to work to tight schedules within a dynamic team.
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role is preferred.
- Be an interactive team player, promoting and being part of a continual improvement, departmental multi-skilled team.
- Remuneration dependant on experience
DKW Engineering is an equal opportunities employer
Mon-Friday early shift 0600:14:30
Mon-Thursday late shift 14:30 – 00:30
Or day shift which is Mon-Thursday 07:30-16:30 and Friday 07:30-12:30.
To apply please email a copy of your cv to email@example.com F.A.O Daniel Iacobucci or post to HR Manager, DKW Engineering Ltd, Quartremaine Road, Airport Industrial Estate, Portsmouth, Hampshire PO3 5RD